Involved in making great quality Spectra Dissolution Monitor, we are confided in element of this space. We make this grating with best quality required materials and innovative technology. It helps to conduct dissolution studies faster and with lower overhead costs. The provided equipment also easily accommodates high amounts of turbidity.
- Up to 8 channels
- 200-700 nm effective range
- Long life Xe source lamp
- Dissolution datapoints up to twice per minute
- Durable stainless steel dip probes with variable path lengths of 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 mm.
- Linear range up to 1.5 AU.
- Flexible, user-friendly method development software
- Manual or automatic scanning control
- View all channels simultaneously in real time
- Up to six user-programmed experiment steps
- Data export to Excel
- Secure account manager add-on to Indigoâ¢
- Four levels of user security
- Data audit trail and data security
- Digital signatures
- Easy method import and lockdown from Indigoâ¢
- Validation package available